Retained Competent Heath & Safety Service
Our health & safety retained agreements include a standard service level to assist companies with their regulatory compliance as well as providing guidance for possible improvements. BSA look to be as versatile as possible and in some cases, we can provide bespoke which are tailored to organisations’ specific needs.
Our standard retained service package is an annual agreement that will include the following:
- Annual onsite Health & Safety audit detailing the findings of the review along with any necessary actions to achieve compliance with current Health & Safety legislation, along with outline of costs associated with BSA’s involvement in updating and producing additional documentation which may be recommended to achieve compliance.
- Develop a Health & Safety Policy specific to your needs and operation.
- The use of BSA as your provider for competent health and safety advice and support to allow you to demonstrate compliance with Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- Dedicated competent Health and Safety consultant.
- Provide reasonable telephone advice on Health & Safety related queries (Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm, (typically up to 1 hour per month)
- Regular Bernard Sims Associates Hi-Viz newsletters and updates
- One free place at a Bernard Sims Associates Webinar.
For more information on our Retained Competent Health & Safety Service or to get a quotation contact us today on email@example.com or call us on 01483 467270.
To view of our other Health & Safety services please click here or contact us on the above details to discuss our services further.