We understand the importance of commercial considerations to the project’s overall success. Through our Client Assist services, we can help you avoid the costly downtime of prohibition notices or redesigns by ensuring you meet your legal responsibilities.
These include ensuring:
- Other duty holders are appointed as appropriate
- Sufficient time and resources are allocated
- Relevant information is prepared and provided to other duty holders
- Principal Designer (PD) and Principal Contractor (PC) carry out their duties
- Suitable welfare facilities are provided
We also help you with:
- Awareness of and understanding of your responsibilities
- Providing project-specific health and safety advice
- Ensuring formal appointments have been made in writing (PD & PC)
- Notifying the project with the HSE (F10 form) for notifiable projects
- Ensuring a project brief and key activities are prepared and issued to the project team (provision of suitable management arrangements)
- Completion of early design review
The earlier you get us involved in your project, the sooner we can ensure full compliance and avoid delays and unnecessary costs, by ensuring tasks, issues and duties are identified and addressed from the start. We can help from the feasibility stage, on into design development, and throughout the construction and post-construction phases.
For more information, please call BSA on 01483 467 270 or talk to your regular BSA contact.
To view the HSE guidance on the legal requirements of CDM 2015
To access the CDM 2015 CITB guidance for Principal Designer
To find out more about specific training or updates,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 01483 467270.